Mobile Hairdresser Johannesburg in Fourways before I go into the points to help you choose your hairdresser, I should first outline the definition of what is a mobile hairdresser? A Traveling Hair Stylist Prices is a hairdresser who usually works for his or herself visiting clients at their homes or place of work, or any other agreed venue and does not operate from a fixed hair salon or beauty shop.
Choosing a Mobile Hairdresser - 4 Simple Tips to Help You Choose The Best
1.When to consider using a mobile hairdresser. The services of a mobile hairstylist may often be required to be used at a home for a wedding when it may often be inconvenient for the bride to travel to a hair or beauty salon to have her hair and her make-up done, requiring her then to travel back to her home to put on her wedding gown. Instead, the hairdresser will travel to the bride’s home in order to style the bride’s hair for her special day. A Traveling Hair Stylist Prices hairstylist is often in demand for Care homes, hospitals, prisons, the armed forces, and in many other situations where individual attention is required.
Discover Mobile Services for Eyelash Extensions in Southport
4. Always Use a qualified hairdresser. As with Salon hairdressers, your mobile hairdresser should hold formal hairdressing qualifications. The UK national Vocational Qualification in Hairdressing (NVQ) is the only recognized qualification system, and more than 60% of mobile hairstylists are now trained to this standard. They should also hold professional indemnity insurance.
Your mobile hairdresser should be happy and prepared to recommend the perfect hairdos and often make-up to accentuate and compliment the individual looks of the customer, and offer suggestions on what hairstyle or make up should best suit the client.
Mobile Hairdresser Johannesburg in Fourways ?
Hairdressing is one of the many trades that can be carried out in a clients home. Hairdressers only need a pair of scissors a small stock of products comb and other accessories to cut and style a persons hair. But is it worth it? below I discuss some of the pros and cons of mobile hairdressing and perhaps uncover some little known truths.
I hope this article maybe useful to someone who is thinking of starting up in mobile hairdressing and help them to assess which is the best route to take salon based or mobile.
So you have a car, have all your tools a client list and decide to go into the flexible working of being mobile. You can book clients in when you want as much of what will allow get up late arrive home early?
Firstly nowadays if you use a car for business you must have the correct insurance often this will incur a higher premium. There could be an argument that the car is just insured for "personal" use social and pleasure and that if you had an accident that you would just say you where visiting a relative? Insurance companies are more and more tightening there belts and looking for people outside of the scope of this they may ask to prove you where on holiday from work or proof of travel.
Do your research
This is the most important part before going into any new venture and its also the part that most people get wrong partly because of their desire to live the dream. Be hard on your plan scrutinize the competition how many the what why where and how. Also look at the possibility of future competition and threat of reducing your market.
Allot of people do not really Analise there costs, when I mean costs I mean true costs down to the penny, here's an example.
Outgoings cost of car payment, car tax, insurance,fuel, wear and tear, cost of equipment and stock, fair wear and tear to equipment, necessary taxes. Add all this up on a yearly then monthly and drill down to a daily basis this will give you an idea of where you need to start from.
Best of luck
Will Getting a Haircut Stop My Hair From Shedding?
Like any other kinds of types of jobs, profession and career in the world, there are advantages and disadvantages to being a hairdresser. Yet despite the pros and cons, as long as you have the motivation, inspiration and the love for what you do, nothing will hinder you from succeeding as a hair dresser or any other career you choose to pursue.
Hairdresser Pros: What makes the profession enjoyable?
- Interaction with different types of people. A hairdresser always has this opportunity with various types of clients, young or old, male or female. As a matter of fact, it is this dealing with different personalities that add challenge and reward to the job. A hairdresser is prevented from boredom as each client requires specific hair care needs.
- Work Flexibility. If you are a hairdresser, you may choose to work for a salon or for yourself. You may opt to work in an 8-hour shift or by appointment only. You may also establish your own salon or offer home service.
- Variety of services. These days, clients prefer a convenient on-stop salon where they could get different services like hair styling, facials and nail care. If you are a hairdresser working for a salon such as this, you would need to know how to perform other beauty services. Expect that every day, you might be performing a different service and not just the basic hair trimming.
- Options for training. If you want to become a hairdresser, you may choose to attend a training course from a technical school. You may also choose to become an apprentice in a work environment where you would likely be absorbed once the apprenticeship is completed.