Do you love those makeup shots in glossy magazines? Do you have a flare for makeup, a passion to try out new styles? If you love cosmetics and are creative you should probably take the time and look into attending a makeup training course with the goal to become a professional makeup artist. If you have the time, Home Salon Prices in Waterfall the passion and the talent you can become a professional makeup artist after attending a makeup academy in a relatively short amount of time.
You’ve probably dabbled with makeup for years, copying what you see in magazines and buying as many *tools of the trade* that you can, so the best place to start is by contacting a makeup academy and finding out what courses they have available, Professional Makeup Companies when they start and what course you think will suit you.
Of course while it is great to have the skills to apply makeup professionally you need to have all the right tools and unfortunately makeup and the right tools are not cheap, but it is an investment. You will be able to enjoy the rewards of using the best makeup, products and tools available. There are so many different brands out there, just keep trying them all until you find the ones you like best. Many of the top professionals don’t use one specific brand; Indian Bridal Makeup Artist they use a foundation from this brand and mascara from another.
Home Salon Prices in Waterfall?
It's important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don't want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. This is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your pefect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera - that's a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don't have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you've got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don't mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don't get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks - these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don't get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is "not" using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don't apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. If you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It's your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
Mineral Makeup Tips
Being a makeup artist, might seem like something that you could only do if you went and worked in the TV and film industry. While this is one area that employs people that know how to apply cosmetics, it is not the only way that you could earn a living doing this. The truth is that every day people need experts from time to time to take their look from the ordinary to something spectacular. This is where you could come in.
Once you get the proper training to become a makeup artist, you could start working these gigs to either earn some extra cash or even make a full time living at this. While you might know that you have a love of cosmetics and everything that is trendy, what you probably do not know is where you can go to start making money in this fabulous industry.
Prom season is one of those times when young ladies are looking to spend money to look their best. You can advertise celebrity looks for prom season in formal wear shops and other places that the women will be shopping of their prom gowns. You could even talk about putting up something at the local tanning salon about you being a makeup artist for prom season. This is a great way to make money from your love of cosmetics.