Beauty Home Salon in Sandton before I go into the points to help you choose your hairdresser, I should first outline the definition of what is a mobile hairdresser? A Mobile Hair Cutting Service is a hairdresser who usually works for his or herself visiting clients at their homes or place of work, or any other agreed venue and does not operate from a fixed hair salon or beauty shop.
Hairdressing Essential Tools And Equipment
1.When to consider using a mobile hairdresser. The services of a mobile hairstylist may often be required to be used at a home for a wedding when it may often be inconvenient for the bride to travel to a hair or beauty salon to have her hair and her make-up done, requiring her then to travel back to her home to put on her wedding gown. Instead, the hairdresser will travel to the bride’s home in order to style the bride’s hair for her special day. A Hair Stylist hairstylist is often in demand for Care homes, hospitals, prisons, the armed forces, and in many other situations where individual attention is required.
Hairdressing Shears: Do You Know How to Clean and Maintain?
4. Always Use a qualified hairdresser. As with Salon hairdressers, your mobile hairdresser should hold formal hairdressing qualifications. The UK national Vocational Qualification in Hairdressing (NVQ) is the only recognized qualification system, and more than 60% of mobile hairstylists are now trained to this standard. They should also hold professional indemnity insurance.
Your mobile hairdresser should be happy and prepared to recommend the perfect hairdos and often make-up to accentuate and compliment the individual looks of the customer, and offer suggestions on what hairstyle or make up should best suit the client.
Beauty Home Salon in Sandton ?
A Mobile Hairdresser is a hairdressing professional who works outside the premises of a beauty shop or hair salon. There are important instances when a hair service is required inside the comforts of a home or a house like a wedding since it would be inconvenient for a bride to travel to a beauty salon to get her hair fixed and her make-up done then travel back to her home to wear her wedding gown. For reasons such as this, it is the hair dresser who travels to the home in order to render his or her professional service to clients and customers, thus Mobile Hairdresser. Aside from homes, mobile hairdressing services may be required in armed forces, hospitals, prisons and other public services.
All hairdressers, Mobile and Salon Hairdressers alike, are required to have the proper personal qualities and skills in order to succeed. Whatever style a hairdresser can do inside a hair salon, mobile hairdressers should also be able to do in whatever places. The ability to be able to use the hands effectively and safely to sculpture the hair and afford the perfect looks for a certain customer is necessary along with the enthusiasm to learn new things. A mobile hairdresser needs to be extra careful, adept and equipped with all the necessities needed such as tools and materials, in providing their services outside a salon. When servicing in a house or anywhere he may be called to render his expertise, he or she must bring along not only the pair of scissors and comb to cut hair but all necessary tools for whatever hairstyling processes like curling/flat iron, blow dryers, wash basins, etc. These materials and tools must also be clean and sanitized at all times.
Any hairdresser may choose to provide mobile hairdressing services and wherever he or she goes, the mobile hairdresser is expected to fulfill a hairdresser's duty. Most clients ask suggestions from a hairdresser on what hairstyle or make up will best suit them. So a mobile hairdresser should also be ready and prepared to recommend the perfect hairdos and make-up to accentuate and compliment the natural beauty and looks of the customers.
The Dreadlock Commandments: The Do's and Don'ts of the Locking Process
Like any other kinds of types of jobs, profession and career in the world, there are advantages and disadvantages to being a hairdresser. Yet despite the pros and cons, as long as you have the motivation, inspiration and the love for what you do, nothing will hinder you from succeeding as a hair dresser or any other career you choose to pursue.
Hairdresser Pros: What makes the profession enjoyable?
- Interaction with different types of people. A hairdresser always has this opportunity with various types of clients, young or old, male or female. As a matter of fact, it is this dealing with different personalities that add challenge and reward to the job. A hairdresser is prevented from boredom as each client requires specific hair care needs.
- Work Flexibility. If you are a hairdresser, you may choose to work for a salon or for yourself. You may opt to work in an 8-hour shift or by appointment only. You may also establish your own salon or offer home service.
- Variety of services. These days, clients prefer a convenient on-stop salon where they could get different services like hair styling, facials and nail care. If you are a hairdresser working for a salon such as this, you would need to know how to perform other beauty services. Expect that every day, you might be performing a different service and not just the basic hair trimming.
- Options for training. If you want to become a hairdresser, you may choose to attend a training course from a technical school. You may also choose to become an apprentice in a work environment where you would likely be absorbed once the apprenticeship is completed.