Home Beauty Salon in Northgate before I go into the points to help you choose your hairdresser, I should first outline the definition of what is a mobile hairdresser? A Local Mobile Hairdresser is a hairdresser who usually works for his or herself visiting clients at their homes or place of work, or any other agreed venue and does not operate from a fixed hair salon or beauty shop.
The Role of a Mobile Hairdresser
1.When to consider using a mobile hairdresser. The services of a mobile hairstylist may often be required to be used at a home for a wedding when it may often be inconvenient for the bride to travel to a hair or beauty salon to have her hair and her make-up done, requiring her then to travel back to her home to put on her wedding gown. Instead, the hairdresser will travel to the bride’s home in order to style the bride’s hair for her special day. A Mobile Hair Services hairstylist is often in demand for Care homes, hospitals, prisons, the armed forces, and in many other situations where individual attention is required.
Portable Hair Salon Stations For Mobile Hairdressers
4. Always Use a qualified hairdresser. As with Salon hairdressers, your mobile hairdresser should hold formal hairdressing qualifications. The UK national Vocational Qualification in Hairdressing (NVQ) is the only recognized qualification system, and more than 60% of mobile hairstylists are now trained to this standard. They should also hold professional indemnity insurance.
Your mobile hairdresser should be happy and prepared to recommend the perfect hairdos and often make-up to accentuate and compliment the individual looks of the customer, and offer suggestions on what hairstyle or make up should best suit the client.
Home Beauty Salon in Northgate ?
Like any other kinds of types of jobs, profession and career in the world, there are advantages and disadvantages to being a hairdresser. Yet despite the pros and cons, as long as you have the motivation, inspiration and the love for what you do, nothing will hinder you from succeeding as a hair dresser or any other career you choose to pursue.
Hairdresser Pros: What makes the profession enjoyable?
- Interaction with different types of people. A hairdresser always has this opportunity with various types of clients, young or old, male or female. As a matter of fact, it is this dealing with different personalities that add challenge and reward to the job. A hairdresser is prevented from boredom as each client requires specific hair care needs.
- Work Flexibility. If you are a hairdresser, you may choose to work for a salon or for yourself. You may opt to work in an 8-hour shift or by appointment only. You may also establish your own salon or offer home service.
- Variety of services. These days, clients prefer a convenient on-stop salon where they could get different services like hair styling, facials and nail care. If you are a hairdresser working for a salon such as this, you would need to know how to perform other beauty services. Expect that every day, you might be performing a different service and not just the basic hair trimming.
- Options for training. If you want to become a hairdresser, you may choose to attend a training course from a technical school. You may also choose to become an apprentice in a work environment where you would likely be absorbed once the apprenticeship is completed.
Not All Dogs Benefit From A Summer Haircut or Shave Down
High quality hairdressing shears are probably the most expensive tool a hairstylist will invest in. With proper care, the shear will last longer and, you as the hairstylist, will have greater enjoyment with every haircut. The salon shear will cut better and subsequently need less sharpening. Are you cleaning and maintaining your shears the correct way?
How to clean your hairdressing shears:
1. DAILY: After each hair cut, sanitation is very important! Clean the hair cutting tools with alcohol and rinse with warm soapy water. Be sure to remove any hair on the blades and in the pivot area. Then dry with a soft dry cloth. Do not use a hair dryer. Allow the tools to dry before putting in a case or shear holder. It becomes second nature once you get in the habit.
A busy work schedule will make you feel that you don't have time to clean and maintain your salon shears, but over time, you will appreciate the benefits. Becoming consistent with cleaning your professional hairdressing shears will increase your enjoyment of hair cutting, experience less fatigue in your hands as well as increasing the lifetime of the salon shear. Enjoy the difference of well-maintained hairdressing shears.