Is Mobile Hairdressing Worth It?
Hairdressing is one of the many trades that can be carried out in a clients home. Hairdressers only need a pair of scissors a small stock of products comb and other accessories to cut and style a persons hair. But is it worth it? below I discuss some of the pros and cons of mobile hairdressing and perhaps uncover some little known truths.
I hope this article maybe useful to someone who is thinking of starting up in mobile hairdressing and help them to assess which is the best route to take salon based or mobile.
So you have a car, have all your tools a client list and decide to go into the flexible working of being mobile. You can book clients in when you want as much of what will allow get up late arrive home early?
Firstly nowadays if you use a car for business you must have the correct insurance often this will incur a higher premium. There could be an argument that the car is just insured for “personal” use social and pleasure and that if you had an accident that you would just say you where visiting a relative? Insurance companies are more and more tightening there belts and looking for people outside of the scope of this they may ask to prove you where on holiday from work or proof of travel.
Do your research
This is the most important part before going into any new venture and its also the part that most people get wrong partly because of their desire to live the dream. Be hard on your plan scrutinize the competition how many the what why where and how. Also look at the possibility of future competition and threat of reducing your market.
Allot of people do not really Analise there costs, when I mean costs I mean true costs down to the penny, here’s an example.
Outgoings cost of car payment, car tax, insurance,fuel, wear and tear, cost of equipment and stock, fair wear and tear to equipment, necessary taxes. Add all this up on a yearly then monthly and drill down to a daily basis this will give you an idea of where you need to start from.
Not All Dogs Benefit From A Summer Haircut or Shave Down
Versatility, convenience, and flexibility are three definite features that have effectually contributed to the increasing popularity of mobile spas. Whether you wish to enjoy a relaxing massage in the living room after a long tiring day or arrange an exclusive event, hiring a renowned organization that provides localized spa service is considered the best possible solution. If you are yet skeptical about spa and prefer a salon instead, the following write-up is sure to change your mind. Readers out there are requested to buy some time and take a close look the below-mentioned pointers.
Why Should You Opt for this Service?
The answer to the stated question is as follows:
5. Top-notch organizations offering mobile spa have mentioned that an ideal provider would offer variety of services starting from manicures, pedicures, facials, body wraps to exfoliation, massages, spray tan, and scrubs. The competent and experienced experts try delivering a soothing experience so that you can come out with a revitalized body as well as mind.
The aforementioned pointers are some of the definite advantages that mobile beauty treatments can provide. Owing to such beneficial aspects, an increasing number of modern-day individuals are opting for these services. As there is a myriad of options readily available, make sure to conduct a thorough research prior to choosing a provider.
Becoming a Hairdresser - The Advantages and Disadvantages
Like any other kinds of types of jobs, profession and career in the world, there are advantages and disadvantages to being a hairdresser. Yet despite the pros and cons, as long as you have the motivation, inspiration and the love for what you do, nothing will hinder you from succeeding as a hair dresser or any other career you choose to pursue.
Hairdresser Pros: What makes the profession enjoyable?
- Interaction with different types of people. A hairdresser always has this opportunity with various types of clients, young or old, male or female. As a matter of fact, it is this dealing with different personalities that add challenge and reward to the job. A hairdresser is prevented from boredom as each client requires specific hair care needs.
- Work Flexibility. If you are a hairdresser, you may choose to work for a salon or for yourself. You may opt to work in an 8-hour shift or by appointment only. You may also establish your own salon or offer home service.
- Variety of services. These days, clients prefer a convenient on-stop salon where they could get different services like hair styling, facials and nail care. If you are a hairdresser working for a salon such as this, you would need to know how to perform other beauty services. Expect that every day, you might be performing a different service and not just the basic hair trimming.
- Options for training. If you want to become a hairdresser, you may choose to attend a training course from a technical school. You may also choose to become an apprentice in a work environment where you would likely be absorbed once the apprenticeship is completed.