Traveling Hair Stylist Prices in Duxberry before I go into the points to help you choose your hairdresser, I should first outline the definition of what is a mobile hairdresser? A Main Hairdressing Services Offered By Salons is a hairdresser who usually works for his or herself visiting clients at their homes or place of work, or any other agreed venue and does not operate from a fixed hair salon or beauty shop.
Not All Dogs Benefit From A Summer Haircut or Shave Down
1.When to consider using a mobile hairdresser. The services of a mobile hairstylist may often be required to be used at a home for a wedding when it may often be inconvenient for the bride to travel to a hair or beauty salon to have her hair and her make-up done, requiring her then to travel back to her home to put on her wedding gown. Instead, the hairdresser will travel to the bride’s home in order to style the bride’s hair for her special day. A Find A Mobile Hairdresser hairstylist is often in demand for Care homes, hospitals, prisons, the armed forces, and in many other situations where individual attention is required.
Not All Dogs Benefit From A Summer Haircut or Shave Down
4. Always Use a qualified hairdresser. As with Salon hairdressers, your mobile hairdresser should hold formal hairdressing qualifications. The UK national Vocational Qualification in Hairdressing (NVQ) is the only recognized qualification system, and more than 60% of mobile hairstylists are now trained to this standard. They should also hold professional indemnity insurance.
Your mobile hairdresser should be happy and prepared to recommend the perfect hairdos and often make-up to accentuate and compliment the individual looks of the customer, and offer suggestions on what hairstyle or make up should best suit the client.
Traveling Hair Stylist Prices in Duxberry ?
It would be impossible to count how many times each summer a professional groomer is asked to shave a client's dog in an attempt to make it cooler. Here in rural Montana where the summers are scorching, I have had requests to shave almost every breed imaginable. It is a common misconception that all dogs would automatically be cooler if they had less hair.
First it is important to consider is what type of hair the dog has. All dogs can basically be divided into two groups. First we have those who need to have their cut on a regular basis, such as poodles, shih tzus, cocker spaniels, lhasa apsos, terriers, etc. Dogs in this group have hair that would continue growing longer and longer until it was cut. These breeds can be shaved with no problem. Taking off excess coat by shaving them down in hot weather will indeed make them more comfortable and cooler, and will not cause damage to the dog's coat. However, this is not the case with the second group.
This group of dogs consists of all the other breeds, longhaired or shorthaired, whose hair grows to one length only and then remains that length. These dogs typically shed much more than dogs in the first group. These include retrievers, pomeranians, great Pyranees, chow chows, pugs, German shepherds, huskies, and the list goes on and on. Their coats act as insulators against the elements, and should never be shaved. After all, do you take the insulation out of your home in the summer to make it cooler? Absolutely not, and the same goes for these dogs as well.
It is important to note that if you have a mixed breed dog, it can be difficult to determine which group the dog falls into. Most groomers can evaluate a dog's coat upon inspection to let you know which group the dog falls into, and what course of action to take, the risks involved, etc.
As a former professional groomer, I strongly feel that it is the groomer's responsibility to fully explain these things to clients wanting to have their dogs shaved. It is important to share knowledge with the clients to make the best decision possible for the pet in need of grooming.
COPYRIGHT 2008 Shannon Heggem
Choosing a Mobile Hairdresser - 4 Simple Tips to Help You Choose The Best
Like any other kinds of types of jobs, profession and career in the world, there are advantages and disadvantages to being a hairdresser. Yet despite the pros and cons, as long as you have the motivation, inspiration and the love for what you do, nothing will hinder you from succeeding as a hair dresser or any other career you choose to pursue.
Hairdresser Pros: What makes the profession enjoyable?
- Interaction with different types of people. A hairdresser always has this opportunity with various types of clients, young or old, male or female. As a matter of fact, it is this dealing with different personalities that add challenge and reward to the job. A hairdresser is prevented from boredom as each client requires specific hair care needs.
- Work Flexibility. If you are a hairdresser, you may choose to work for a salon or for yourself. You may opt to work in an 8-hour shift or by appointment only. You may also establish your own salon or offer home service.
- Variety of services. These days, clients prefer a convenient on-stop salon where they could get different services like hair styling, facials and nail care. If you are a hairdresser working for a salon such as this, you would need to know how to perform other beauty services. Expect that every day, you might be performing a different service and not just the basic hair trimming.
- Options for training. If you want to become a hairdresser, you may choose to attend a training course from a technical school. You may also choose to become an apprentice in a work environment where you would likely be absorbed once the apprenticeship is completed.