Salon Services Online in Johannesburg before I go into the points to help you choose your hairdresser, I should first outline the definition of what is a mobile hairdresser? A Mobile Mens Hairdresser is a hairdresser who usually works for his or herself visiting clients at their homes or place of work, or any other agreed venue and does not operate from a fixed hair salon or beauty shop.
Portable Hair Salon Stations For Mobile Hairdressers
1.When to consider using a mobile hairdresser. The services of a mobile hairstylist may often be required to be used at a home for a wedding when it may often be inconvenient for the bride to travel to a hair or beauty salon to have her hair and her make-up done, requiring her then to travel back to her home to put on her wedding gown. Instead, the hairdresser will travel to the bride’s home in order to style the bride’s hair for her special day. A Home Hair Care Services hairstylist is often in demand for Care homes, hospitals, prisons, the armed forces, and in many other situations where individual attention is required.
Choosing a Mobile Hairdresser - 4 Simple Tips to Help You Choose The Best
4. Always Use a qualified hairdresser. As with Salon hairdressers, your mobile hairdresser should hold formal hairdressing qualifications. The UK national Vocational Qualification in Hairdressing (NVQ) is the only recognized qualification system, and more than 60% of mobile hairstylists are now trained to this standard. They should also hold professional indemnity insurance.
Your mobile hairdresser should be happy and prepared to recommend the perfect hairdos and often make-up to accentuate and compliment the individual looks of the customer, and offer suggestions on what hairstyle or make up should best suit the client.
Salon Services Online in Johannesburg ?
Like any other kinds of types of jobs, profession and career in the world, there are advantages and disadvantages to being a hairdresser. Yet despite the pros and cons, as long as you have the motivation, inspiration and the love for what you do, nothing will hinder you from succeeding as a hair dresser or any other career you choose to pursue.
Hairdresser Pros: What makes the profession enjoyable?
- Interaction with different types of people. A hairdresser always has this opportunity with various types of clients, young or old, male or female. As a matter of fact, it is this dealing with different personalities that add challenge and reward to the job. A hairdresser is prevented from boredom as each client requires specific hair care needs.
- Work Flexibility. If you are a hairdresser, you may choose to work for a salon or for yourself. You may opt to work in an 8-hour shift or by appointment only. You may also establish your own salon or offer home service.
- Variety of services. These days, clients prefer a convenient on-stop salon where they could get different services like hair styling, facials and nail care. If you are a hairdresser working for a salon such as this, you would need to know how to perform other beauty services. Expect that every day, you might be performing a different service and not just the basic hair trimming.
- Options for training. If you want to become a hairdresser, you may choose to attend a training course from a technical school. You may also choose to become an apprentice in a work environment where you would likely be absorbed once the apprenticeship is completed.
Hairdressing Essential Tools And Equipment
Hairdressing by definition is the styling of ones hair employing various techniques including hair cutting, hair colouring, styling and various hair treatment options. This is usually executed by qualified and professionally trained people in the art of styling and cutting hair.
One would normally visit a hairdressing or beauty salon to have this performed however it is common today to have home visits as well by a mobile hairdresser. Hairdressing involves using a number of tools to complete the job such as hair straighteners, hair dryers, hair clippers, trimmers as well as the several number of hair care products available to help attain that ultimate style. The most crucial item in a hairdressers toolbox is of course the scissors. There are practically dozens of different types of scissors available on the market and the hairdresser will have his or her favourite make and style. Of the numerous kinds offered you have the traditional standard scissors as well as kinds that thin the hair and left handed ones too.
In order to remain ahead of the competition a good hairdressing salon has to constantly update there staff members skills and knowledge. New styles are showing up constantly and having the means to provide the desired service will help your business develop. Customers will always prefer a salon that provides a substantial and varied choice, not simply for their hair and skin but also their budgets too. One last note to consider prior to getting any kind of hairdressing equipment is to be sure that it adheres to any required security standards.