In Home Salon in South Africa before I go into the points to help you choose your hairdresser, I should first outline the definition of what is a mobile hairdresser? A Traveling Hair Stylist Prices is a hairdresser who usually works for his or herself visiting clients at their homes or place of work, or any other agreed venue and does not operate from a fixed hair salon or beauty shop.
Mobile Hairdressing As a Career
1.When to consider using a mobile hairdresser. The services of a mobile hairstylist may often be required to be used at a home for a wedding when it may often be inconvenient for the bride to travel to a hair or beauty salon to have her hair and her make-up done, requiring her then to travel back to her home to put on her wedding gown. Instead, the hairdresser will travel to the bride’s home in order to style the bride’s hair for her special day. A Mobile Hair Services hairstylist is often in demand for Care homes, hospitals, prisons, the armed forces, and in many other situations where individual attention is required.
Choosing a Mobile Hairdresser - 4 Simple Tips to Help You Choose The Best
4. Always Use a qualified hairdresser. As with Salon hairdressers, your mobile hairdresser should hold formal hairdressing qualifications. The UK national Vocational Qualification in Hairdressing (NVQ) is the only recognized qualification system, and more than 60% of mobile hairstylists are now trained to this standard. They should also hold professional indemnity insurance.
Your mobile hairdresser should be happy and prepared to recommend the perfect hairdos and often make-up to accentuate and compliment the individual looks of the customer, and offer suggestions on what hairstyle or make up should best suit the client.
In Home Salon in South Africa ?
Portable hair salon stations are designed for the mobile hairdresser in mind. The mobile hairdresser is someone who is on the move, so he or she is need of special equipment that's lightweight and easy to carry. This is the case with portable hair salon stations.
The goal of a company that manufacturers portable hair salon stations is to to provide a new portable hair salon station which is susceptible of a low cost of manufacture with regard to both materials and labor, and which accordingly is then susceptible of low prices of sale to the consuming public, thereby making such portable hair salon station economically available to the buying public.
Portable hair salon stations can range from traditional and elegant shampoo bowls at hair styling stations, to revolutionary and ergonomically correct back wash units. Some portable hair salon stations are designed to impress clients with a trendy decor, as well as provide the amenities that top stylist demand, are available many styles and price points.
400-18 QSEp PORTABLE is a portable hair salon station with four casters. It features two full-extension drawers, breadboard pull-out, fully-equipped tip-out tool panel w/ holders for blow dryer, two standard curling irons, one large curling iron, clipper pocket, and six-outlet power strip.
The Dreadlock Commandments: The Do's and Don'ts of the Locking Process
Like any other kinds of types of jobs, profession and career in the world, there are advantages and disadvantages to being a hairdresser. Yet despite the pros and cons, as long as you have the motivation, inspiration and the love for what you do, nothing will hinder you from succeeding as a hair dresser or any other career you choose to pursue.
Hairdresser Pros: What makes the profession enjoyable?
- Interaction with different types of people. A hairdresser always has this opportunity with various types of clients, young or old, male or female. As a matter of fact, it is this dealing with different personalities that add challenge and reward to the job. A hairdresser is prevented from boredom as each client requires specific hair care needs.
- Work Flexibility. If you are a hairdresser, you may choose to work for a salon or for yourself. You may opt to work in an 8-hour shift or by appointment only. You may also establish your own salon or offer home service.
- Variety of services. These days, clients prefer a convenient on-stop salon where they could get different services like hair styling, facials and nail care. If you are a hairdresser working for a salon such as this, you would need to know how to perform other beauty services. Expect that every day, you might be performing a different service and not just the basic hair trimming.
- Options for training. If you want to become a hairdresser, you may choose to attend a training course from a technical school. You may also choose to become an apprentice in a work environment where you would likely be absorbed once the apprenticeship is completed.